Fleur Cuir Falling Leaves Leather Headband in Lilac Pink & Rose Gold
SOLD - CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE IN OTHER COLOURS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (headband as is, extras may incur additional fees)
Fleur Cuir Falling Leaves Leather Headband in Lilac Pink & Rose Gold. Can be made to order in other colours
Delivery Options and Costs
All Albury and Wodonga customers who would like to buy online but pick up in store can use the coupon code STORE PICKUP at the checkout to take $15 off their purchase to negate the postage costs, just leave us a note or send text to 0412429224 and we'll pack up your parcel and store it for you.
|Parcel Post - trackable 2 - 7 days delivery||500gm bag||$10.00|
|Parcel Post - trackable 2 - 7 days delivery||3kg bag||$16.00|
|Parcel Post - trackable 2 - 7 days delivery||5 kg bag||$20.00|
Express Post - trackable 1 -2 days delivery
(next day Melb/Sydney,regional areas 2-3 days)
|Express Post - trackable 1 -2 days delivery||3kg bag||$16.00|
|Express Post - trackable 1 -2 days delivery||5 kg bag||$26.00|
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only and we do not and can not guarantee delivery dates.
Australia Parcel (Standard) Post and Express Post Options
Australia Post Express is guaranteed next day delivery from our location to Melbourne and Sydney only. All other areas are generally 2 - 3 days within the express post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas) for 500gm deliveries. If you need an order urgently please send a TEXT message to 0412419224 so that we can ensure you get your delivery on time. Please do not assume next day delivery as regional areas outside the express post network may take 2-3 days plus shop handling time.
Australia Parcel Post (Standard Shipping) is 2 - 7 business days but can take longer on occasions. For an extra $2 we recommend using Express Post as they seem to have a higher priority in the parcel chain and don't get lost but both methods are safe and reliable and are trackable. Your number is sent to you in your shipping confirmation email after your items have been 'picked' and 'packed'. See details on how to track further down the page.
Important things to note:
- After your payment is authorised and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order taking into consideration weekends and public holidays when Aus Post is not open for lodging parcels and does not, in general, do deliveries, although you can request a Saturday delivery if you live in a metropolitan area and want to pay for it.
- We are closed on Mondays so parcels are (mostly) packed on Sundays and then posted that night in a post box.
- On business days, the posting deadline for me to lodge your parcel at the Post Office for next day delivery is 5pm on the dot, not one second later!
- I am often on my own in the shop which can be pretty crazy busy with customers and i do everything in my power too get your parcels all ready and packed to post to you the same or next day that you bought them but sometimes even the best laid plans go awry and it may take me a couple of days to get back on track - hence 'handling time'.
- Please send a text message 0412419224 with any queries or delivery requests - it's the fastest and most reliable method of contacting the shop.
Domestic Delivery Time
Orders are packed and posted asap and ususally on the same or next day of ordering. Due to unforeseen circumstances there may be a 3-4 day handling time plus delivery time. If you haven't received your items within 5-7 business days of placing your order please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your order number and the item you have bought and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest post office for collection.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery your parcel may be left at our house or if deemed unsafe it or it may be taken back to your local Australia Post. If so you will have been left a card to let you know that it is waiting there for you to collect.
If you have received a tracking confirmation and number but it is not showing on the Aust Post Track Your Item website it may be that your parcel was posted in a mail box after hours. Parcels that are not physically lodged at the post office counter do not have their tracking number recorded until the parcel reaches its destination city. Its crazy I know, its because of the tracking that we pay for these services but thats just how it works. So, if your tracking number isn't showing it is most likely because I've run out of time and popped the parcel into the Express or Parcel Post box (fortunately its right across the road from the shop so i can even leave customers in the dressing room and they don't even know I've gone) to make sure your parcel goes in the night time mail and on it way to you faster!
Free Shipping over $200 (or any offer applicable) will be shipped using standard shipping. If express delivery is required please send a text message to 0412419224 stating your name, order number, item and request or date required.
International Shipping Options 500gm & 1kg
Country & Postal Service
|NZ - Pack & Track (3-10 business days)||500gm||$30.00||1kg||$45.00|
|US - Pack & Track (3-10 business days)||500gm||$45.00||1kg||$55.00|
|UK - Pack & Track (3-10 business days)||500gm||$55.00||1kg||$65.00|
|Rest Of The World Registered International (anywhere that Pack and Track is not available)||500gm||$35||1kg||$55.00|
Pack and Track (Not available for all countries)
All international parcels are now only sent Pack and Track and can be tracked online. For countries not accepting the Pack and Track delivery method, the parcels will be sent by Australia Post International Registered Airmail - THIS METHOD IS NOT TRACKABLE ONLINE but the addressee's signature is required on delivery.
If your country does not accept Pack and Track but you require online tracking EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL COURIER delivery can be arranged but please note that this may cost up to $100AUD
All international postage rates are calculated by predetermined Australia Post tarrifs and are dependant on the following:
1. Delivery speed required by the reciever. This includes a choice of 1. Registered International Mail, 2. Express International Mail and 3. International Courier Express. Of course the faster you want or need it the more it will cost!
2. Weight vs Destination. From the checkout page you can request a quote after entering your destinition country. The individual item weights are already coded into the system.
Please contact us if you require express international delivery.
Estimated international delivery time is 1-3 weeks for Standard International, or 2-8 days for Express International Postage.
International Registered Air Mail Post
Parcels are registered and signature is required on delivery for items from 500gm to 2kg valued up to $500 but there IS NO ONLINE TRACKING! However, this is a very reliable and safe posting options that has the best (read cheapest) pricing.
- Estimated 3-10 business day delivery to metropolitan areas of major cities†.
- Signature on delivery in many destinations*.
- Includes coverage of up to $500 for loss or damage for articles posted.
m: 0412419224 e. email@example.com w. http://www.lookbookboutique.com.au