ASILIO The Exclusives The Jasmin Dress
Elegant A-line dress exclusively designed in collaboration with Jasmin Howell of Friend In Fashion.
The Jasmin Dress features a deep plunging v-neckline that is designed to elongate the body. The main detail of the dress is the large ladder-style trim that outlines the neckline, waistline and hemline. This trimming exposes the skin and adds drama with a tasteful edge. The fabrication of the dress is a soft sorbet coloured Neoprene, that withholds structure and flare. The dress features hidden side seam pockets and is lined through the bust and skirt. The exposed back details the large ladder trimming that runs down the centre back and buttons into the back waist. The dress opens at centre back with an exposed rose gold metal zipper. Be sure to add this stunning number to your spring wardrobe!
95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Cold Hand Wash/Dry Clean Only | Made in PRC
Runs true to size. Sizing in AUS.
Model wears size 6.
|Parcel Post - trackable 2 - 5 days delivery||500gm bag||$11.00|
|Parcel Post - trackable 2 - 5 days delivery||3kg bag||$16.00|
|Parcel Post - trackable 2 - 5 days delivery||5 kg bag||$20.00|
|Express Post - trackable 1 -2 days delivery *||500gm bag||$13.00|
|Express Post - trackable 1 -2 days delivery||3kg bag||$16.00|
|Express Post - trackable 1 -2 days delivery||5 kg bag||$26.00|
|Country & Postal Service||Weight||Cost||Weight||Cost|
|NZ - Registered Post International (3-12 business days)||500gm||$20.00||1kg||$28.00|
|US - Registered Post International (3-12 business days)||500gm||$26.00||1 kg||$37.00|
|UK - Registered Post International (3-12 business days)||500gm||$33.00||1kg||$49.00|
|Asia - Registered Post International (3-12 business days)||500gm||$25.00||1kg||$38.00|
|NZ - Pack & Track (3-10 business days)||500gm||$25.00||1kg||$32.00|
|US - Pack & Track (3-10 business days)||500gm||$35.00||1kg||$42.00|
|UK - Pack & Track (3-10 business days)||500gm||$42.00||1kg||$55.00|
|Rest Of The World Registered International||500gm||$35||1kg||$60.00|
Please choose carefully as...
- A store credit is issued for all exchanges and is valid for 3 months
- Refunds do not automatically apply due to a change of mind/weather/occasion
- Returns are not accepted after 14 days or without prior communication with us
- Sale items over 40% off are final and cannot be returned unless deemed faulty or by prior agreement
Refunds or Store Credit issued:
- If the item is faulty (unless caused by you)
- If the item has been incorrectly described by us
- By prior arrangement
- Refunds are applied to the original PayPal or credit card account used for purchase
- Please allow 3-7 days for processing
Store credits issued:
- The clothing must be in its original packaging with all tags still intact
- It must not have been worn, it must not be damaged, washed or smell of any unpleasant odours
- It must be returned within 14 days from the date of postage to you
- Proof of purchase shown
IMPORTANT RETURN INFORMATION
- Returns are not accepted without prior approval and/or a return authorization number.
- Please do not post anything back without contacting us as your parcel with be held unopened in storage until we are notified and the return is validated
- Returns and authorised exchanges must be sent back via the same method sent to you – trackable parcel post or express post satchels only. it would also be appreciated if the returned items were refolded as neatly as possible and placed back into the cello bag that they arrived in before posting it back.
- For size or style exchanges please send a self addressed parcel post or express post bag for your return delivery
- Please also note that all sale items over 40% off are final and can only be exchanged for another sale item.
For more information read the following or send us a text message!
Credit Vouchers (also called Gift Cards) issued for all store exchange items are valid for 3 months only. They must be used in this time frame to ensure that the exchanged items are within the same seasonal period. They are always sent to the email address supplied by the customer (unless a different one is requested at time of issue) and it is the customers responsibility to make sure the code is kept where they can find it and used with in this timeframe.