Returns, Exchanges & Credits - Footer
RETURNS & EXCHANGES INFORMATION
(This note forms part of our Tees & Cees to which you agree to when purchasing from this site)
- Full-priced goods in a saleable condition, unworn, and with original tags attached may be:
- Exchanged for a different size or style,
- Returned for a credit note
- A refund may be provided on a full price item if it is returned unworn within 7 days of you receiving it.
- A refund will be provided if your item is faulty or with prior confirmation.
- Returns are accepted up to 7 days from the date of parcel delivery only; after this time all sales are final.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior lookbook approval and/or a return authorization number. If you cant get through to the shop phone, please send an SMS text to 0412419224
- Online store credit vouchers are valid for 3 months
- Please do not post anything back without contacting us as your parcel with be held unopened in storage until we are notified and the return is validated
- Authorised returns and exchanges must be sent back to Lookbook Boutique via the same method sent to you – trackable parcel post or express post satchels only. it would also be appreciated if the returned items were refolded as neatly as possible and placed back into the cello bag that they arrived in.
- For size or style exchanges please send a self addressed satchel - parcel post or express post bag to expedite your return delivery
- Please note that all sale items over 40% off are final and not returnable unless faulty. Items discounted 10% – 40% can be returned for a store credit or exchanged for another sale item unless its faulty. Items discounted more than 50% are final sale and are not intended for returns
A refund will be given if:
- the item is faulty (unless caused by you) and we don't have an appropriate replacement
- the item has been incorrectly described by us
- the item is not what you ordered or is not the size that you ordered and we don't have the size that you did order. We do try to ensure that all items are sent correctly but sometimes brain fade seeps in....
- If a refund is approved, the refund will be applied to the original PayPal or credit card account used for purchase. Please allow 5-10 working days for the refund amount to appear in your account and of course we don't refund original shipping charges.
We will provide you with a refund, store credit or an exchange for items only where the items are:
- If prior agreement has been made
- The goods must be in their original packaging with all tags still intact;
- The goods have not been worn, damaged, washed or smell of any unpleasant odours;
- The goods must be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery of the postage to you;
- We reserve the right to reject a refund if the goods are not returned in their original state or charge a dry cleaning fee whichever
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us. We will replace, repair, or exchange goods in the case of a manufacturing fault. Refunds will be given only when and if the original manufacturer has claimed fault.
Store Return Address
Lookbook Boutique Returns
Shop 14/586Dean street
Please email email@example.com , call the store on 02 6045 8255 or SMS text message 0412419224 if you believe your garment is faulty.
SMS m: 0412419224
RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL AND/OR A RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING BACK WITHOUT CONTACTING US AS YOUR PARCEL WILL BE HELD UNOPENED IN STORAGE UNTIL WE ARE NOTIFIED AND THE RETURN IS VALIDATED.
AUTHORISED EXCHANGES MUST BE SENT BACK VIA THE SAME METHOD SENT TO YOU – TRACKABLE PARCEL POST OR EXPRESS POST SATCHELS ONLY – FOR EXCHANGES PLEASE SEND A SELF ADDRESSED POST BAG FOR YOUR RETURN DELIVERY
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ALL SALE ITEMS OVER 40% OFF ARE FINAL
Credit Vouchers (also called Gift Cards in this system - different to a gift card bought as a present) are issued for all store exchange items are valid for 3 months only. They must be used in this time frame to ensure that the exchanged items are within the same seasonal period. They are always sent to the email address supplied by the customer (unless a different one is requested at time of issue) and it is the customers responsibility to make sure the code is kept where they can find it and that it is used with in this timeframe.